Save money by outsourcing your bookkeeping needs. We provide online and remote accounting and bookkeeping services for individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Outsourcing your bookkeeping to us will be a cost effective decision compared to hiring in-house.
Social Media Management
Let us create and manage your multiple social networking sites, cross-promote them, and show you how to join the online discussions. We can save you time with your posts by proofreading and updating your content and posting to your social media sites for you on a predetermined schedule.
Administration & Organization
We can manage your calendar, schedule meetings and appointments, book travel and create itineraries. We can also order products and services, keep your contacts list up to date, help coordinate events and manage invites.
We can go over your business's processes and procedures with you, and our team will analyze and then provide you with time and even cost-saving alternatives. Our goal is to help you work smarter and not harder.
Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
We’ll alert you to mystery transactions in your bank account, suspicious charges on your credit cards, expenses that need to be billed out to your clients, overdue invoices that need a friendly follow-up and even opportunities where we can setup payment from your clients via ACH at no charge! To put it simply, we take care of the books so you can take care of business!
Each month or quarter, we'll do the following:
- Reconcile your bank account and credit cards
- Produce a Profit-&-Loss Statement
- Produce a Balance Sheet, A/R Aging and A/P Aging
If you’d like additional help, we can also provide the following services:
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable – We will get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements.
- Accounts Payable – We will record bills you receive from vendors. On a schedule set by you, we can prepare the payments for you through your bank’s billpay system or through Bill.com.
- Payroll & Payroll Taxes – We can process your payroll through your third-party payroll service.
How does this work? You can email us your documents on a schedule that is convenient for you, or simply share them via DropBox or another file sharing service. We will process them as necessary and maintain a complete set of books for your business. Professional, timely and accurate reports will be provided to help you run your business.
Email us today to find out how we can help you manage your business finances by taking the worry of routine bookkeeping off of your shoulders. Remember that you’re not just buying bookkeeping services, you’re buying the peace of mind that comes with knowing that an experienced accounting professional is overseeing the financial health and well-being of your business.
- QuickBooks Set-up – Initial set-up of your accounting data file using QuickBooks desktop version or QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeeping Services – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping services.
- Accounts Payable – Coding, posting, billpay, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099′s and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable – Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- Payroll – Entering from your third-party payroll services.
- Financial Reporting – Balance, income/profit & loss, expenses, net worth reporting.
- Job Costing – Calculation of all time, material and expenses for jobs or projects.
- Form Preparations – Sales tax, property tax, State & Federal and Worker’s Comp.
- Year-End Tax Filings – 1099 filing and reporting.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Not just in work, but in life. We give you more time to focus on the big picture by taking care of the little details. Stuff like scheduling meetings, procuring sporting event tickets, and booking travel.
We save you time. Whether it's planning your next vacation, booking a flight, or reserving seats to a show, we can take those time-sinking tasks off your plate so you can focus on what's important.
Administration & Organization
- Manage your calendar and schedule meetings
- Book travel and create itineraries
- Find and order products and services
- Keep your contacts list up to date
- Deal with customer service, utilities, airlines, etc.
- Make and confirm restaurant reservations
- Organize your photo library
- Schedule appointments with doctors, trainers, salons, etc.
- Order gifts online and have them shipped
- Remind you of stuff you might otherwise forget
- Help coordinate events, manage invites, etc.
- Purchase sporting event tickets
- Internet research on places, services, subjects
- Business research on various industries
- Find facts and figures you are interested in
- Competitive research on companies similar to yours
- Find contact information for a person or company
- Summarize reviews on restaurants, hotels, products and services
Writing & Transcription
- Respond to emails on your behalf
- Hand-write personal notes and cards
- Transcribe voice recordings
Supercharge your productivity - We can streamline your schedule, while booking and confirming meetings, and rearranging as necessary.
Flow through your life - Let your BOAS team remove the clutter of unpaid bills, overflowing inboxes, and to-do lists that just don't seem to get done. We will make you less stressed and more engaged with what's important.
Maximize every minute - Spend more time thinking on the big picture, important projects, and hanging with loved ones — knowing that your virtual team of professionals are handling those time sucking tasks.
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
- Spend some time filling out our questionnaire on your company's processes and procedures
- List who is responsible for each step or task and how long it typically takes to complete
- Identify areas that are extremely tedious or manual
- Identify if any of these processes can be automated
- If not, we can create a more streamlined and organized process with speed an accuracy as our goal
- We can train you or any of your staff on these new procedures
- We have extensive experience in the clean up of databases - elimination of duplicate records or data, etc.
- We can also assist in system conversions if necessary
Drag & drop your tab 4 content here
Social Media Management
Manage your social media accounts
- Save you time with posts by proofreading and updating your content and posting it to your social media sites for you. We even hunt for, buy and edit attractive stock photos to dress up your posts.
- Create and manage your multiple social networking sites, cross-promote them, and show you how to use these sites to join the online discussions.
- Upload your articles to article-sharing sites and create valuable back links to your website and blog.
- Create and monitor your Google Alerts so you always have enough ideas for your blog and social media conversations.
Create and/or Manage Your Website
- Update your website so all content is current and appealing.
- Edit photos for your website, blog and social networking sites.
- Set up your shopping cart, and show you how to up sell customers to related products and services.
- Solve any technical glitches between your website and it various functionalities.
- Monitor your client databases and determine candidates for special email and sales campaigns.
- Do basic or advanced keyword research so you pull targeted traffic to your website, blog and social media sites.
- Create your business websites via Weebly, the #1 website builder, optimized for mobile platforms.
Promote What You’re Doing
- Post your keyword-rich press releases to press release distribution sites, to be found by consumers and journalists.
- Promote your live events such as speaking engagements and viral events such as teleseminars online and offline so you fill seats.
- Send event invitations to your social media friends and followers.
- Perform keyword research so you pull targeted traffic to your website, blog and social media sites.
- Use analytics to effectively segment your client database for customized email and sales campaigns.
- Conduct competitive intelligence studies to size up your competition and improve your marketing focus.
Drag & drop content here